All it’s good to know- Know-how Information, Alenz

All it’s good to know- Know-how Information, Alenz

After its first sale final week, Realme Narzo 30 Professional will once more be obtainable for buy as we speak at 12 pm. The smartphone will probably be on sale on Flipkart and Realme.com. The Realme Narzo 30 Professional 5G’s USP is its Dimensity 800U processor, 8 GB RAM and a 5,000 mAh battery. On the time of launch, Realme additionally introduced a Actual Improve Program for Realme Narzo 30 Professional patrons the place they’ll pay 70 % of the worth after which improve it subsequent 12 months by paying the remainder of the 30 %.

(Additionally Learn: Realme Narzo 30 Professional evaluation: A succesful finances 5G smartphone for the plenty)

Realme Narzo 30 Professional 5G pricing, availability

Realme Narzo 30 Professional 5G is available in two storage variants. The 6 GB RAM+ 64 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 16,999 and the 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 19,999. It is available in Sword Black and Blade Silver color variants.

 Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G to be available for purchase today at 12 pm: All you need to know

Realme Narzo 30 Professional Picture: Tech2/Sheldon Pinto

Realme Narzo 30 Professional 5G specs

Realme Narzo 30 Professional sports activities a 6.5-inch FHD+ show that has a 120 Hz refresh price. It’s powered by a Dimensity 800U chipset and affords as much as 8 GB RAM and 128 GB of inside storage. The smartphone comes with help for dual-SIM. It additionally sports activities a aspect mounted fingerprint sensor.

The smartphone includes a triple rear digital camera setup that homes a 48 MP main sensor. It comes with a 16 MP selfie digital camera. Narzo 30 Professional 5G comes with a 5,000 mAh battery that helps 30 W quick charging.


#Know-how #Information #Alenz

Leave a Comment