how to open bank account online: Open a bank account without going to the bank, a simple and two minute process – use these tips to open online bank account in punjab national bank read details
- The process of opening an online bank account is simple
- A bank account will open in a few minutes
- Use these simple tips
Read: You can solve ‘these’ problems at home, you don’t have to hit the mobile center
How to open an online bank account:
- First you have to go to https://onlinesb.pnbindia.in/.
- This is the official website of PNB. Here you have to click on Savings Account to apply.
- Then you have to choose between savings account or uplift savings account.
- You can read about the benefits of both here before choosing. Choose what you think is most beneficial and appropriate. You will then be given a consent form.
- After reading it, click on I Agree below and then click on Proceed.
- Enter your mobile number and email id. Enter the mobile number that is linked to your base. Then click Continue.
- An OTP will now appear on your registered mobile number. Enter it and verify and move on.
- Then in the page that opens you have to fill in the details of your PAN card and Aadhar card and check the box given below.
- Then click go ahead. This will be followed by an OTP on your registered mobile number again.
- Enter it and verify and move on. You will then be asked for some personal information.
- You have to fill it all in here. From here you can choose the service. After that you have to fill a video KYC.
- In this, a company representative will complete your KYC on video call. Your account will then be opened.
Read: The first sale of Samsung Galaxy F22 smartphone from tomorrow, see offers
Read: If you run out of data due to WhatsApp voice / video calls, use these tips
Read: Send messages without typing on WhatsApp, follow these tips
#open #bank #account #online #Open #bank #account #bank #simple #minute #process #tips #open #online #bank #account #punjab #national #bank #read #details