iPhone: Transfer data from Android phone to iPhone in minutes, follow these tips – the easiest way to transfer data from android to ios check details
- Transferring data from Android to iPhone is very easy.
- Move to iOS App Install.
- Data transfer will be done in minutes with the help of the app.
Read: Amazon Prime Day Sale announces bumper discounts on ‘Yaa’ smartphones
If you want to transfer data from Android phone to iPhone, there is a very simple method. Let’s learn how you can do this.
You need to download this app
If you want to transfer data from Android phone to iPhone, first you need to install Move to iOS app in Android phone. With the help of this you can easily transfer data. This is Apple’s official app. Apple also advises users to use this app.
Read: Xiao wins again in download speed, outperforms Airtel-VI
Do this data transfer
- You will see the option Apps & Data when setting up in the new iPhone.
- Here you have to select the Move Data from Android option. You will then see a code.
- After doing this, open the Move to iOS app on the Android device and go to the Find your Code option and click on Continue.
- Now you have to enter the 6 digit code seen in iPhone into Android device.
- In Android phone you will see many options like camera, message, contact.
- Now select the option that you want to transfer the data from.
- Done after the transfer process is complete. After doing so, your data will be easily transferred from Android to iPhone.
Read: Top-5: ‘These’ Cheap Cool Smartwatches That Will Help You Stay Fit, See Price and Features
Read: Vivo Y53s Launch with Stunning Camera and Powerful Battery, See Price and Features
Read: Order groceries directly from Zomato now, a new service launched by the company
#iPhone #Transfer #data #Android #phone #iPhone #minutes #follow #tips #easiest #transfer #data #android #ios #check #details