Voter identity card: Lost voter ID card? Download in minutes, see the complete process – how to download digital voter identity card check step-by-step guide
- Download Digital Voting ID.
- The government has provided e-EPIC facility.
- You can download the voting card in just a few minutes.
Read: ‘These’ 4 smart TVs come at a very low price, you will get more than one great feature
Electronic Electrol Photo ID-Card (e-EPIC) facility has been launched across the country. With this feature you can easily download digital voting card in just a few minutes. The service was launched on January 25 on the occasion of National Voters’ Day.
Learn about e-EPIC
e-EPIC is a secure portable document format (PDF), which can be downloaded as self-printable on mobile or computer. This identity card can also be stored on mobile or uploaded in PDF format in Digi Locker. You can also print it.
Read: Oppo’s 5 great smartphones, great camera and powerful battery
How To Download Digital Identity Card
- First go to the Election Commission website https://voterportal.eci.gov.in.
- Here you have to go to the login page of NVSP https://www.nvsp.in/Account/Login.
- You need to have an account to login.
- If you do not have an account, you can create one with an email ID or mobile number.
- After opening the account, you can login by filling in some details.
- After logging in, you will see the option to download e-EPIC.
- You can easily download the PDF file by clicking on the download option.
Read: Flipkart sale explosion, great smart TVs for less than Rs 15,000; See
Read: Alert to SBI customers, this service will be closed for 13 hours from tonight
Read: Realmy’s ‘Ha’ smartphone to compete with JioPhone Next, launched at a very low price
#Voter #identity #card #Lost #voter #card #Download #minutes #complete #process #download #digital #voter #identity #card #check #stepbystep #guide